- No products in the cart.
Mattress Satisfaction Policy
Mattressville strives to ensure you are satisfied. We want you to love what you’ve bought. If something isn’t right, let us know.
Email us your questions or call us on 905-212-7722 Monday to Friday 10 am – 5 pm.
Please choose carefully when purchasing your products, as the following conditions apply when returning this merchandise:
Refund Policy – Faulty Goods
- Refunds, exchanges, and repairs will not be provided after delivery has occurred unless the item is faulty.
- If you believe an item is faulty, we may need to have the item assessed by the manufacturer to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. If goods are found to be faulty, damaged, or incorrectly dispatched, Mattressville reserves the right to replace, repair, refund monies, or a credit voucher towards a further purchase.
- If a refund is agreed to, for whatever reason, between the store of purchase and the customer, it will be fewer delivery charges.
Refund Policy – Change of Mind
We reserve the right not to refund for “change of mind”.
Refund Policy – Warranties
Most furniture and mattresses have a manufacturer’s warranty. Our sales team can advise you of the conditions of the warranty, or for further information, you can contact the manufacturer or supplier directly.
Refund Policy – Cancellation of your order
Cancellation of placed and processed orders will attract an administration fee equal to 25% of the total value of the goods. Cancellation of orders made within 24 hours will attract a processing fee (5%).
Refund Policy – Delivery
Late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement or entitles you to cancel an order. Mattressville relies on the delivery services of third-party delivery agents. We will not accept liability for any loss arising from late delivery due to unforeseen circumstances. e.g. manufacturing, truck breakdown, natural disasters, etc.
60 Days Comfort Guarantee Policy Terms & Conditions
- Mattressville 60 Days Comfort Exchange Guarantee is designed to provide our customers with some peace of mind when purchasing a new bed. However, the exchange is only available in circumstances where the customer is not satisfied with the ‘comfort’ or ‘feel’ of their new bed.
- To receive the “Comfort Guarantee” you must purchase our mattress protector cover at the time of purchase to validate the offer.
- The mattress must be taken for a minimum of 14 nights and a maximum of 60 nights from the date the original bed was delivered.
- The bed must be exchanged for another bed that is the same make ( brand ), equal or greater value than the original purchase.
- The new bed that the customer wishes to obtain will be sold to the customer at the current Recommended Retail Price.
- The 60 Days Comfort Guarantee does not apply to all custom-made mattress orders ( round mattresses, all extra long mattress sizes, etc. ), floor model mattress sales, or clearance mattresses.
- A regular delivery and pick-up fee will be charged to customers for delivery and pick-up of 60-Night Comfort Exchange Guarantee mattresses.
- A mattress protector must be used on the mattress at all times. If the mattress is damaged or soiled in any way, the 60 Day Comfort Warranty will be VOID.
- The Comfort Guarantee Exchange is only valid at the original store of purchase and is limited to one exchange per product order.
- The manager of the Mattressville store from where the bed was purchased shall have absolute discretion as to the application of these terms and conditions.
- It is the customers' responsibility to inquire about the “60 Days Comfort Guarantee” service details before making a purchase. (Mattressville’s sales representatives, managers, chat agents, etc. are not liable for providing any details regarding the “60 Days Comfort Exchange Guarantee” if not requested by a customer). By placing an order you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the “60 Days Comfort Exchange Guarantee”.